Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lessons , available in print – Almost


Lessons will be available in print, sooner than I originally anticipated. I am waiting to receive the proofs from the printers.

Yes printers, there are two of them. I decided to offer the book in hardback and paperback, as well as eBook format. Yet, I really don’t expect to sell any hardbacks, as the price is a little hefty, especially for a “new author.”  But, there is someone on my Christmas list who would love a hardback of the book, and I am hoping it arrives in time.

The hardback I’m doing through Lulu.com, and the paperback through Amazon’s Create Space.

The book still isn’t live on the Barnes and Noble Nook site, as I had some issues with my tax information. Hopefully, the book will be live next week. Yet, Nook readers can purchase the file at Smashwords.

On the marketing front, I recently joined Goodreads, yet am still familiarizing myself with the site.

So much to do, when all I really want to do is get working on the next book, The Senator’s Secret. It is also set in my fictional town of Coulson, and will bring back characters from Lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment