Friday, December 9, 2011

Lessons - Now at Smashwords!

It was almost midnight last night, when I finished publishing Lessons to Smashwords. It was rather exciting to wake up this morning, and discover I'd already sold a copy.

I hope you enjoy the story.  For those who know me, you might wonder if I pattered the main character after myself, since she graduated from high school the same year I did. The simple answer, NO.  Yet, I did intentionally make her my age, to make it easier for me to keep track of things throughout the story.

The story's prologue is in essence a flashback, when the central character, Alexander Chamberlain, was a senior in high school in 1972. It then fast forwards, with a portion of the story taking place in the late 1980's and the late 1990's, which explains why the characters didn't simply pull out a cell phone, during certain parts of the story.

I'm already working on a sequel, The Senator's Secret, which will bring the characters into the current century.

No comments:

Post a Comment