Sunday, January 22, 2012

Smashwords Website Having Problems?

I wonder, is anyone else having problems with the Smashwords website?? Mark Coker are you listening?

It has to do with the search feature. When I go to search for a title, it only shows one page of results - the link that take you to more titles that qualify has vanished. For example, if you are looking for Romances, it will only show about 10 titles, and you can't access number 11 in the search.

This happens when I use Firefox, Explorer, and on both my laptop and desktop.

I intended to send Smashwords an email about the problem, yet, the link that once took me to the page that allowed me to send emails to Smashwords is no longer live. It simply takes me back to the same page.

So if you are listening Mark Corker...please fix the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment