Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Murdered Two People

Well, not people exactly. More like characters from Lessons. Won't say who I killed off, you need to read Lessons first and then wait for the second book, The Senator's Secret.

True, the first book started with a death, but it wasn't murder. I'm already into the second chapter (first draft) of The Senator's Secret.

If I didn't have to do other projects to pay the bills, I would devote all my time to the new book. I have the story worked out in my mind, and I know where I'm going, and I'm looking forward to diving in completely.

Hope you join me on this journey.

One more thing - if you happen to be reading Lessons don't kill yourself trying to figure out what state Coulson is located in. All you need to know is that it is located in the southwest. As mentioned in a previous post, the town was inspired by Lake Havasu City, Arizona - yet my sister saw some of Mammoth, California in the story. She happens to live close to Mammoth.

The Senator's Secret starts out in Arizona (where I live now), then takes the reader back to Coulson, which, by the way, is not in Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment